So many of you have shared your concerns with me and I am listening. I continue to hear from you about the burden of property tax increases; your support for our local public schools; and your request for decisions that support healthy families and communities.
With your support, I will continue to work collaboratively in Concord to develop cost-effective solutions and support smart policies that foster:
AN ECONOMY THAT WORKS FOR EVERYONE >>
- When considering the state’s tax structure, budget and fiscal decisions, I will work to ensure smart, fair policies that work for ALL Granite Staters
- As I’ve done this past term with House Bill 413, I will continue to work for local property tax relief. We were so close in 2017! My House colleagues and my motion to reconsider failed by only one vote.
- I will continue to promote policies that create jobs, strengthen workforce and promote small business growth.
STRONG & HEALTHY FAMILIES & COMMUNITY >>
- Quality public education
- Access to affordable, quality healthcare
- Quality prevention, treatment and recovery services for our substance use and mental health crises
- Equal human rights for all NH citizens
We need a transparent and just government that truly represents all citizens. I am committed to serving you with integrity, listening to your concerns, and working to secure a BETTER FUTURE for you, for our kids, for Milford, for New Hampshire.
I will be a Voice for You; a Vote for Milford!